Are you looking for a peanut exporter? Bhimani Exports is a perfect platform to build trade relationships for future endeavors.
Bhimani Exports sources the most excellent quality peanut from the fertile regions of western parts of the country, Indo-Gangetic plains at the very beginning of the operation. This peanut is extremely rich within the protein also because of the oil content. Right after the sourcing process, the peanuts are made to undergo careful cleaning which helps to achieve a 90 to 95% purity level.
Variety Bhimani Exports have- G10, G20, Java variety with available sizes : 50/60, 60/70, 70/80, 80/90, 90/100, 140/160 Counts/Ounce and Bold variety with available sizes : 38/42, 40/50, 50/60, 60/70, 70/80, 80/90, 90/100, 140/160 Counts/Ounce.
Bhimani Exports has known sources with a spread processing plant consisting of the latest machinery that utilizes cutting-edge machinery. This plant makes use of environment-friendly practices wherever possible and gives waste management special attention. The natural java peanut thus produced is of the very best standards and export-ready. Our company is completely dedicated to serving you in the absolute best way and is consistently improving itself during this endeavor.
Bhimani exports is a G20 peanut supplier, G20 peanut exporter, and G20 producer as well.
India is among the top 3 producers of peanut or groundnut worldwide. Indian peanuts are available throughout the year because of their farmers' two-crop farming pattern. ( March and October )
Java peanut is produced in major quantities in India and exports mainly to Indonesia, Vietnam, and Thailand.
G20 peanuts are reddish in appearance and their seeds have a shiny surface. In addition, their outer shells are brown in color and have strong construction to protect the seeds inside.
G20 peanut is majorly produced in Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Maharashtra, and Rajasthan.
Indian groundnut is rich in nutrition and vitamins due to the dry and humid weather of India. Its life cycle is 4 to 5 months depending on the region.
Use And Benefits Of G20 Peanuts
- Peanuts contain some of the vital nutrients and vitamins which help to healthy heart life by maintaining fat ratio.
- Peanuts or peanuts are a source of fats, protein, fiber, and glucose which manage the blood sugar level and maintain the weight of the human body.
- It's a good source of protein, around 34 %. Peanut is highly recommended for a pre-workout diet for athletes and older people.
- Peanut has vitamin B1 which helps the nervous system of the brain and develops your brain sharpness.
- It contains manganese and phosphorus which is responsible for strong bones, healthy skin, and better vision.
- Peanuts have many health benefits such as reduction in cancer, control over diabetics, and prevent gallstones.