Bhimani Exports is known for producing and exporting all kinds of sesame seeds worldwide. There are four varieties of sesame seeds like White sesame seeds, brown sesame seeds, hulled sesame seeds, and black sesame seeds.
White sesame seeds are majorly produced in Gujarat, followed by West Bengal, Karnataka, and Rajasthan. Bhimani exports is a major player in black sesame seeds exporters.
Planting of sesame seeds can be done manually or with the use of a tractor. It takes 4 months to life cycle to get good harvest quality. And, the harvesting process is manual so mostly we get dirt and stone-free products.
Bhimani Exports sources the most excellent quality sesame seeds from the fertile regions of Gujarat and Indo-Gangetic plains at the very beginning of the operation. This sesame is extremely rich within the protein also because of the oil content. The sesame is made to undergo careful cleaning right after the sourcing process, which helps to achieve a 90 to 95% purity level.
Bhimani Exports has known sources with a spread processing plant consisting of the latest machinery that utilizes cutting-edge machinery. This plant makes use of environment-friendly practices wherever possible and gives waste management special attention. The natural white sesame seeds thus produced are of the very best standards and export-ready. Our company is dedicated to serving you in the absolute best way and consistently improving itself during this endeavor.
White sesame seeds also known as natural white sesame seeds are produced in huge quantities in India.
Just like black sesame seeds, natural white sesame is also very rich in nutrition and full of vitamins.
White sesame seeds oil is used for many purposes like cooking, the medical field, and sesame products.
Sesame seeds use for dish preparation and as an ingredient for a mouth freshener in an Asian part of the world.
Uses And Benefits Of White Sesame Seeds
- Sesame seeds in India are used for seasoning purposes to complement the flavor of your dish and are usually available with top sesame seeds exporters.
- Natural Sesame Seeds have many medicinal benefits and are good to guard the liver against oxidative damage.
- The powder prepared using sesame seeds is good for bakery foods mostly in bread and buns for crunchiness.
- A paste or spread is ready through sesame seeds that are usually suitable for crackers and toasts.
- Sesame powder is usually used with homemade bread and adds a nutty flavor to recipes.
- Sesame seeds are popular to stay your heart and mind healthy and sesame seeds exporters are growing every day who deliver quality products to their customers at the most favorable prices.
We at Bhimani Exports are focused on bringing you the best natural white sesame seeds constantly and have been successfully doing that for the longest time.