Bhimani Exports is known for producing and exporting all kinds of sesame seeds worldwide. There are four varieties of sesame seeds like White sesame seeds, brown sesame seeds, hulled sesame seeds, and black sesame seeds. Black sesame seeds are very high in nutrition and colored black in appearance. Black sesame paste and black sesame desserts are widely used in most of the recipes in the Asian market.
Black sesame powder is used as decorative or dish preparation in many parts of the world.
Black sesame seeds are majorly produced in Gujarat, followed by West Bengal, Karnataka, and Rajasthan. Bhimani Exports is a major player in black sesame seeds exporters.
The nutty and crunchy texture and the rich flavor of these seeds make them a popular ingredient in many recipes belonging to different cuisines. Sesame seeds are a powerhouse of not just taste but also nutritional value. They are packed with so many vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that they have often been termed the healthiest seeds in the world.
Bhimani Exports is the best exporter of black sesame seeds.
Black sesame seeds are black and are widely demanded by clients worldwide. As primary suppliers and exporters in India, we are trading black sesame seeds at industry-leading prices.
Oil can also be extracted from black sesame seeds that are further used for healthy cooking in your kitchen. To know more about our products and available variety, feel free to contact our expert team.
Bhimani Exports is a prominent exporter and producer in India trading sesame seeds in wide ranges. The seeds are good for various health challenges plus giving wonderful flavoring to bakeshop products and other dishes.
Uses and benefits of black sesame seeds
- Antioxidants are substances that play an important role in preventing or slowing different types of cell damage in your body.
- Black sesame seeds can improve blood pressure.
- It has also wonderful medicinal benefits and is good for your overall health.
- Black sesame seeds are nutrients rich and a good source of concentrated calories. They are also taken as a preferable source of proteins.
- Sesame seeds, especially the black variety are known for their nutritional value and applications in food. Black sesame seeds are known to have anti-aging benefits and are also good for the skin and the bones due to the presence of calcium and zinc. It finds great use in baking, cooking, and making pastes.
We at Bhimani Exports are focused on bringing you the best natural black sesame seeds constantly and have been successfully doing that for the longest time.